Announcing the Emergency Response Funding for Oxford County
We understand this has been a challenging time for small business owners in Oxford County. Many of you are experiencing unprecedented business interruptions as we all work together to stop the spread of COVID-19. We want to thank each of you for the sacrifices you have made to keep our community safe. Together, we will get through this.
In the meantime, we know that the cash flow in your business has been significantly stressed. To help you manage your monthly financial obligations at this time, Community Futures Oxford has introduced the $30,000 Emergency Micro Loan Program.
Details of business loan:
· Eligible businesses must be located within Oxford County
· Funding to be used for monthly cash flow requirements
· Loan can be used to cover business rent/lease payments of up to $2,500/month for one year
· Loan of up to $30,000 per client
· No interest for the first 6 months (limited time offer)
· Expedited application and approval process
· Please contact our office regarding all terms and conditions of the loan
To discuss the needs of your business and begin the application process, you are encouraged to book a consultation with our Business and Loans Consultant to ensure this is the right option for your needs. We are here to help.
As you work through your application, there will be a number of documents you are required to submit. Download this checklist to see what documents are required to be uploaded with your application. You can begin to gather these as your application is not considered submitted until the necessary documents have been provided. Please be in touch if you are having trouble with anything on the list.