Our partners have a website to help you navigate Covid-19 programs. Visit Oxford Connections.
If you are a small business, be sure to submit your business listing on SupportingOxford.ca
- Registering Your Business Name in Ontario
- Online Business Registration
- Payroll Source Deductions
- Corporation Tax Installments
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Incorporating Your Business Online
Government Guides from CRA
Market and Business Research
- Canada Business Ontario
- Business plan samples
- Market research & statistics
- Financing and more
- Industries and labour market trends in the counties of Oxford, Elgin and Middlesex
- Local resources
- Growth opportunities
- Business data
- Canada Post
- Determine the number of households in a community
- Find a postal code
- Financial Performance Data
- Benchmarking tool to measure how your business compares with others in regards to sales, expense and profit margins. Also helpful for new business planning.
- Oxford County Library
- Online books
- Information Oxford
- Local business and community information and listings.
- Southwestern Ontario Marketing Alliance
- Manufacturing in southwestern Ontario
- Statistics Canada
- Access latest census information.
- Mentoring, funding, prototyping, education and resources for tech-based businesses.
Business Development Bank of Canada
- Advice Centre
- Information for startup and growing businesses.
- How to prepare a winning loan request
- Guide for entrepreneurs seeking a bank loan
- Export Development Canada
- Information and assistance with expanding into global markets
Information and Assistance for Employers
- Employment Standards Act of Ontario
- Employment Standards Act Poster
- Employers MUST post for employees
- Employment Standards Act Workbook for Employers
- Ontario Minimum Wage Requirements