Free and professional advice available for small businesses in Oxford County
With funding made available from the Regional Recovery and Relief Fund, we are pleased to be able to provide complimentary business and technical services to small business owners. These free services are provided by local professionals who are being compensated by Community Futures Oxford to provide you with reliable advice to aid your business through to the other side of COVID-19. These services are also being brought to the community in partnership with the Ingersoll, Woodstock and Tillsonburg Chambers of Commerce.
This is a great opportunity to get some reliable, professional advice valued at over $300 at no cost to you.
Types of business and technical advice available
You may apply for support in one of the following areas:
2. HR and Workplace Safety Best Practices presented with HR4PB
How to get free advice from a local professional in 5 easy steps
1. Select an area you in which you’d like to receive support. You may only receive support from one professional.
2. Register to attend a 60-minute working session to get you started. There is a $25 fee to register which will be reimbursed to you in full after you attend the session.
3. After you attend the working session, you are eligible to apply for up to 90-minutes of 1:1 advice with either of the professionals who delivered your session. Following the group work session, you will be emailed a questionnaire where you will:
-Submit information about the advice/support you need so the professional you are working with can prepare for your 1:1 ahead of time
4. Once your questionnaire is approved, you’ll be connected with your preferred professional to book an appointment.
5. After your appointment, you will complete a survey and your $25 registration fee will be reimbursed.
Registration (click to read more details about what topics are covered)
Adapting workflow to meet demands of online orders: January 11, 8 am
HR Best Practices during COVID-19: January 14, 8am
Cloud accounting and covid-19 payroll for small business success January 15, 8am
Check out the registration links to learn more about the advice provided in the working sessions and the dates they will be offered.
Contact Lindsay Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-425-0401